Proud of top grades on final exams.
Twelve scholarship holders of SCHULBANK e.V. graduated from St. James Kilolo Secondary School after the fourth grade with the first of two secondary school diplomas.
Last Saturday, St. James Kilolo held its eighth graduation ceremony for fourth graders since the school’s inception. Of the 75 students who have completed their schooling, 12 students are participating in our scholarship program. Of these 12 students, 10 are girls and two are boys.
According to the Tanzania Board of Examiners’ schedule, these students will take their final exams from Nov. 14, 2022, to Dec. 01, 2022. The results of these exams will be announced in early January 2023 and students will then receive their secondary school diplomas. In July 2023, they will attend Form 5 and Form 6.
What we are particularly proud of:
- Joshua Mwanjala was awarded the best student in mathematics.
- Mary Mwangingo is the best student in Kiswahili.
- Masinde Masinde was awarded as the best sportsman.
- Our student Linda Mbata received the award for the best behavior and cleanliness among all students.
- Zulkifu Gunda received the Most Committed Youth Award, primarily because of his sickle cell anemia.
- Mariam Lingwendu received the award for outstanding leadership qualities, especially because she was elected by her classmates as school president.
This year we were also able to surpass last year’s excellent results at this school. A total of 44 SCHULBANK students now attend this school.
I wish all students success on their final exams in November 2022.